Home » , , , , , , » Paige Hyland from "Dance Moms" : Interview

Paige Hyland from "Dance Moms" : Interview


Hello Guys, Ness back, okay so after a long time I decided to publish Paige Hyland's interview; 






PAIGE HYLAND'S BIOGRAPHY  FROM IMDB : 


Paige Hyland was born to Kelly and Randy Hyland. She danced at the Abby Lee Dance Company and were stars on the hit lifetime reality series "Dance Moms". She danced at the studio with her sister Brooke Hyland. She also has a brother named Josh. Her best friend is Chloe Lukasiak, who also danced with her. As well as dancing, Paige also likes to do modeling.


PAIGE HYLAND'S INTERVIEW : 

Ness : Hi Paige! I'm Ness and this is an interview for Ness' Words! How are you?
Paige : I'm Fine.  

Ness : How did you become a dancer?
Paige : My mom was a dancer when she was little and my sister is one too. It's a family thing.


N : How long have you been dancing?
P : I started when I was 2. So 11 years.

N : What was your favorite thing in Dance Moms?
P : It was to travel the world.


N : What's the hardest thing in Dance Moms?

P : Competing because we were learning the choreography in 2 days.

N : Are you going to pursue dance in the future?
P : I hope to. But I would like to do more modeling.


N : What's your favorite style of dance to perform or watch?
P : Jazz and acrobatic dance. I really like to watch acrobatic.

N : Have you ever used your talents for the good of the community?
P : Yes, we have done many fund raisers for example toys for tots and we have also done things for sick children with Jamies and dream team and make a wish. 


N : Have you met new people from dancing?
P : We met a lot of people, my favorite person we met was Justin Bieber.

N : What kind of emotions do you feel when you dance?
P : It depends on the dance, sometimes, it's happy, sad or scary.


N : What are some of your goals for dance?
P : Just to try new things different.

N : What specific movements are important in dance?
P : I think ballet technique is the basic of all dance.


N : If you could have any clothes style what would it be?
P : I can wear anything. I don't really care about what I wear. I like to be confortable and cute. 

N : Favorite color?
P : Purple


N : Can you explain to french  people what is Dance Moms?
P : Dance Moms is a show where kids dance competitively every week, in a new city every week?


N : Do you watch Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Gossip Girl?
P : Yes I watch for all these shows.


N : Do you like school? 
P : Yes I like schooL. 

N : What do you want to do later?
P : Modeling, dancing and college. 


GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHERS QUESTIONS TO ASK TO PAIGE ASK IN COMMENTS YOU WILL HAVE AN ANSWER!!




FANS QUESTIONS


@nakita2135 : Please send me a direct message on instagram, I really want to talk to you and be you're friend. I think I've kiked you before I'm not sure if it was a fan. 

Paige : I don't have kik so it was a fan and I'll try to answer you.


@crayforbrooke98 : Are you Brooke and Josh close? (ily Paige please follow me)

Paige : Yes.


@lauren__vierno15 : Are you a Nash or Hayes Girl?

Paige : Hayes.


@DMfanxo : Are you glad to have been on Dance Moms, or do you wish you hadn't been on it at all? 

Paige : I like being on it because it was a great experience.


@crayforbrooke98 : Would you ever become friends with a fan? If so would you give them your # and stuff? (Not to be creepy but)


Paige : I wouldn't give my number.


@dagangsallhere : Do you miss seeing Chloe as regularly as you used to?

Paige : Yes I text her, I wish I was able to see her as much as I did before.


@_jessicahealy_ : Are you and Brooke ever coming to Northern Ireland? Please do§

Paige : Yes we will be in Belfast on November, 29th we will also be in Shannon, Cork and Dublin November 26-28


@crayforbrooke98 : Do you have a boyfriend?

Paige :I do, his name is Nick!


@prettyrainbows1 : What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?

Paige : We like to be normal, hang out, go shopping, go see a movie! Normal things.


@dagangsallhere : What's your favorite color to paint for nails?

Paige : I like to do french manicure.




THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS FOR PAIGE HYLAND AND THANK YOU PAIGE HYLAND FOR YOUR ANSWERS AND YOUR TIME. 

GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHERS QUESTIONS TO ASK TO PAIGE ASK IN COMMENTS YOU WILL HAVE AN ANSWER!!


For the rest you have to trust me...
You know you love me...

XOXO

Ness


3 comments:

  1. Hey paige! Never forget how flawless you are! What's your favourite Brooke solo and is ther any way we could see unseen solos from you? Harun_LeToyaFan

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Paige are u and Brooke ever coming back on dance moms? You were my favourites the shows not the same without u 2! ��

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Can you make a meet in greet in indiana

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Ness'Word

Ness'Word

Ness'Word

You can't get anywhere without the people who came into your life

 
Copyright © 2015 Ness'Word